Purchasing or selling your property can be very stressful. Let us help you in making this experience easy and stress-free.
Fernandez Lawyers offers the following services for purchasing a property:
- Explaining the process and steps in purchasing house, apartment, unit or vacant land;
- Review and explain the contract;
- Pre-exchange and post-exchange requirements to include building and pest inspection reports, survey reports, strata records inspection report, cooling off rights
- Ownership arrangement, stamp duty payment, exemptions & concessions, first home owners grants.
- Attending to your loan requirements and liaising with your bank;
- Conducting property searches and calculating financial adjustments (i.e. council, water and strata levies)
- Arranging and attending settlement on your behalf.
We also offer the following services for selling a property:
- Preparing the contract for sale.
- Explain your contract with the selling real estate agent
- Vendor disclosure requirements and warranties.
- Attending to your discharge of mortgage;
- Arrange and attend settlement on your behalf;
- Advice rating authorities of the sale.